Anne Cain began playing competitively at age 13, and by age 15 was selected as a GOLF Magazine Junior All-American. This selection ranked her in the top 3 female juniors in the country. After high school, she attended the University of Georgia on a full golf scholarship. Cain earned All-American honors and captured 3 individual titles her senior year. She ranked #11 nationally and #1 in the Eastern U.S. In addition, she qualified for the 1989 U.S. Women’s Open as an amateur at age 21. Cain turned professional in 1991 and played professionally worldwide on the Ladies Asian Tour and Futures Golf Tour. Cain competed through 1996 and captured 2 professional titles before setting her sights on a teaching career. After joining the LPGA in 1995, Cain began a mission to become a world-class instructor. She has personally studied with many of the games’ leading experts and has guided numerous tour players and collegiate competitors. In 2007, Cain was selected by GOLF Magazine as one of the TOP 100 TEACHERS IN AMERICA and in 2008 was named by Golf Digest as a “Top 20 Teacher Under 40”. ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS:
- Recognized by GOLF Magazine as one of the Top 100 Teachers in America for 2015-2016
- Named by Golf Digest as Best Teacher in State (Florida) for 2015-2016
- Has a regular teaching segment each week on the local Jacksonville NBC affiliate “Thursday on the Tee”
- 2014 LPGA Teacher of the Year for the Southeast Section
- Serves on the LPGA Global Education Team
- Became one of the first LPGA instructors to become and Authorized Instructor of Home Kelley’s The Golfing Machine. This book is the leading technical manual on the physics and geometry of golf.